Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dafuq am I feel

After half a year abandon my blog page. Today seems like having some feel to post again. In this half a year,I have no idea that I been working quite some time with my father. As I expected my result wouldn't be colourful. Rather implanting any hope on studies, started working instead. Since work of mine requires skill, Getting more experience is needed. Hmm... And of course I have my own name card. Kinda happy for that~ Since I can distribute name card with my name on it ^^ Like a little boss~ hahaha As for other sixers, most of them receive offer letters from U's Grats them for the efforts they have giving in Fishy applied for QS at TarC... So hope the best to him. No idea why am I tempted to go Sunway for every weekend. Maybe it's just because of wanted to see her so much. Yet the hope was vanished for every moment I been there. Because it doesn't match her shift most of the time The moment I knew she wasn't there. I feel like kill myself for being so stupid. She might not know how I feel. Well. I just wanted to say something. The moment she asked me that whether she became prettier or not, I just answered as simple as possible. As I don't want her to feel awkward if I say more than that. Because she's like perfect angel in my heart. How can I mention that infront of her -.- And I wanted so say that I will be the luckiest guy if she accepted me . Ok. Typed too much. Will be gone Craze if I continues. Please save my lonely soul. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment