Monday, December 19, 2011

祝我生日快乐 =D

18th of December. I don't think anyone of them will miss their own Bday
'Best day'

Since when I was small, I had never been celebrating until last year.
Well it happened at last year just because I place my status @ Facebook.
And, this year, without any notification from those...
Only 4 that wishes me though...
Not even the fren that I meant to be closest with him... wishes me at all...
maybe that's not what he thought...
Sigh...

Well... Seriously, I always envy that they could have parties and everyone seems to be happy for them
Not to forget That I did attend the party too...
Maybe from the beginning that my birthday that landed @ December
always being ignored I guess...
Or I think it's just me...
Felt really sad...

Though it is
But I appreciate to those 4 who wishes me ^^
At least they still counted I'm one of them
Thanks my family for bringing me to an awesome dinner
And my buddy =)
I felt

My Big day ends... Blogging at mamak store? LOL!!!

Nitez ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment